ESP Troubleshooting including :
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Pump running , Q greater & less than design rate , no production.
- Pump not operating.
- Monitoring guide lines.
- Down hole temperature rising.
- Current rising.
- Well head pressure rising.
- Well head flowing temperature rising.
- Current leakage rising.
- Motor fluid temperature rising.
- Basic Amp charts interpretations including the following :-
- Normal operation.
- Power fluctuations.
- Gas locking.
- Pump Off.
- Excess Cycles.
- Under load current -UL.
- Over load current-OL.
This course one week , (8-10 )persons , for Petroleum and production engineers , ESP engineers, workover and completion supervisors……etc.